pinaygourmand's Passion for Thy Bounty
Monday, November 06, 2006 LOADED!!!

I’ve been into a run down of gatherings over the weekend, tea parties and of course my most awaited event Market Manila’s second eyeball! I think those food galore caused me some weight gain and to think Christmas season has just started. Geez, what more in the days to come, with all sorts of parties coming up!

My camera is on a “hiatus”, wish me luck to retrieve bunch of photos I took over the weekend.

I wish a joint eyeball for my 3-favorite bloggers: Marketman, Lori and Anton! I think we should vote? I will be glad to take part in the preparation, I just wish wish wish for this! hehehe (maybe by summer next year? what do you think?)


Posted by pinaygourmand :: 3:45:00 PM :: 7 comments

Post/Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------

Magazines.com, Inc.

igourmet.com

Western Union